All the movies I need to see in theaters between now and December 31st, 2009:
- Drag Me To Hell – It’s a Sam Raimi movie that is not Spiderman related. Enough said.
- Dead Snow – Nazi zombies?
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen – I don’t need to justify myself to you!
- Public Enemies – Rrrrrrrrawr.
- Bruno – Going to be hilarious.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince – Alan Rickman, please don’t upset me.
- G.I. Joe – THE SHAME.
- Inglorious Basterds – Well, duh. I MAY EVEN TAKE THE DAY OFF TO SEE IT. I live dangerously.
- Jennifer’s Body – No pressure, Diablo Cody.
- Shutter Island – Scorsese.
- 2012 – The things I do for you, Cusack. The things I do.
- Sherlock Holmes – Robert. Downey. Jr. I can stand the smarm of Jude Law for that.
That’s just the ones I really, really want to see. I know I’ll end up seeing others. I, uh, just wish I had some sort of theater discount right now. That would be … great.
Did I miss anything?